ModEasy is a small, customizable library that provides easy modding support to any project. A Mod can stand for module or modification and is a package of data and/or code that adds onto or overrides the original data and/or code.
MIT, see LICENSE file for details or https://choosealicense.com/licenses/mit/.
## Planned Features
* Support Linux, Windows, and MacOS.
* Functional out of the box.
@@ -9,11 +15,13 @@ ModEasy is a small, customizable library that provides easy modding support to a
* Mod types of: configuration files (no code), pre-compiled library (dll, so, etc), and Lua.
* Mod dependency handling. Automatically builds a dependency tree that loads mods in a certain order allowing mod inter-dependency with the option for load order overrides.
* API registration for both the core project and mods that allows calling those registered functions from each supported mod type.
* Network code for querying info and retrieving mods from an online repository.